3D to 2D

I combined several pieces I used to create my map relief and took a picture to imply they were multi demential. I then used photoshop to create a look as if it were a dream world. I wanted it to look like the environment was from a fantasy to play off the concept of my map relief project, which conveyed a time where nothing makes sense. I have attempted to display the lack of clarity in a time of confusion. This 2D representation correlates with my original project and is experience very different from the 3D project. It does not envelop the viewer, but simply causes them to step back and think. While I still have attempted to create a state of confusion, the 2D image is a one perspective view of a concept, while the 3D can be analyzed at many different angles.

Comments

Popular Posts